I’m not sure if I am a planner or a mood reader but as I am enjoying joining in a few challenges, I think there will beba certain amount of both! This month my TBR pile is pretty big and I am not expecting to read them all, but I like a challenge!
- Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
- Is It Just Me? by Miranda Hart – #NonFictionNovember
- Stiff by Mary Roach – #NonFictionNovember
- The Year of Living Danishly by Helen Russell – #NonFictionNovember and #BorrowAThon
- The Junior Officers’ Reading Club by Patrick Hennessey – #NonFictionNovember
- The Midnight Club by James Patterson – #BorrowAThon
- The Circle by Dave Eggers – #BorrowAThon
- Truth or Die by James Patterson – #BorrowAThon
- Monstress Vol.1 by Marjorie Lu & Sana Takeda – #BorrowAThon & #GettingGraphic
- Dark Satanic Mills by Various – #BorrowAThon & #GettingGraphic
- The Palace Library by Steven Loveridge – #BookNerdAThon & #TBRTakedown
- Warhorse by Michael Morpurgo – #BookNerdAThon
There may be some more – I am planning on joining in with #TomeTopple and #TBRTakedown too but haven’t made a decision about what I will pick up yet .. I will update as and when decisions are made!
Have you read any of the books I am planning on getting to this month?
What’s on your TBR? Are you taking part in the challenges above?